Corda Awards for Papers by Faculty and Scholars
One or more awards of three thousand dollars each will be granted for the best papers on the poetry of David Rosenmann-Taub. Faculty members, postgraduate fellows, critics and independent scholars are eligible for these awards. Papers must be scholarly essays at the highest level. Professors and scholars are encouraged to publish or present their papers, if possible. It is understood that the paper may be published or presented at a conference in an abbreviated version.
- Papers published or submitted for publication before October 1, 2020, are not eligible for these awards.
- Papers must be approximately twelve to twenty-five pages long (double-spaced).
- Papers may be in Spanish or English and should follow MLA or equivalent guidelines for format.
- The papers may address any aspect of the poetry of David Rosenmann-Taub.
- Papers may be co-authored.
- Significance of topic, depth of understanding and analysis, methodology of research, originality and comprehensiveness of treatment.
- Organization, clarity of writing, readability, and presentation.
- Name and address of author or co-authors and name of the university where they are faculty members or in the cases of independent scholars, name of organization or publications that they are associated with. Include email address(es) and phone number(s).
- Title of paper and abstract of less than two hundred words.
- If applicable, title of paper and month and year of issue of the publication in which it was published or accepted for publication. Or, if applicable, presentation title and name, date, and location of the conference or symposium where the paper was or will be presented.
- An electronic file (PDF or WORD) of the complete paper.