Awards for Undergraduate Students
One or more awards of one thousand dollars will be granted to the best papers on the poetry of David Rosenmann-Taub by undergraduate students enrolled in an accredited university. The paper cannot be written in conjunction with a professor, but two or more students could collaborate on an essay. Students are encouraged to publish or present their papers if possible. It is understood that the paper may be published or presented at a conference in an abbreviated version.
- Papers published or submitted for publication before December 18, 2022 are not eligible for these awards.
- Papers must be approximately ten to twenty pages long (double-spaced).
- Papers may be in Spanish or English and should follow MLA or equivalent guidelines for format.
- The papers may address any aspect of the poetry of David Rosenmann-Taub. Papers should be scholarly in tone, and assertions must be properly documented.
- Papers may be co-authored as long as all authors are undergraduate students.
- Significance of topic, depth of understanding and analysis, methodology of research, originality and comprehensiveness of treatment.
- Organization, clarity of writing, readability, and presentation.
- Name and address of author or co-authors and name of the university or institution where they are students. Include email address(es) and phone number(s).
- Title of paper and abstract of less than two hundred words.
- If applicable, title of paper and month and year of issue of the publication in which it was published or accepted for publication. Or, if applicable, presentation title and name, date, and location of the conference or symposium where the paper was or will be presented.
- An electronic file (PDF or WORD) of the complete paper.