Corda Foundation Awards
2022 Corda Awards
The Corda Foundation Awards Program was established in 2007 to encourage students, professors, scholars and translators to investigate, further the understanding, and translate David Rosenmann-Taub’s poetry.
The mission of the Corda Foundation is to assemble, preserve, and make available the works of David Rosenmann-Taub.
Awards are offered in six categories:
- Papers by Undergraduate Students
- Papers by Graduate Students
- Papers by Faculty Members and Scholars
- Poetry Translations
- Master's Thesis Award
- Fellowship for a Doctoral Dissertation
Submissions may be in either Spanish or English, and may come from any country of the world.
2022 Corda Awards
- Deadline: December 18, 2022.
- Announcement of Recipients of Awards: March 21, 2023.
Board of Advisors
A distinguished board of advisors will read entries for all applications that qualify and will determine the winners.
- Carmen Alemany, Ph.D., Universidad de Alicante, Spain
- Martha L. Canfield, Ph.D., Università degli Studi di Firenze, Italy
- Jaime Concha, Ph.D., University of California, San Diego
- Teodosio Fernández, Ph.D., Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Spain
- Gwen Kirkpatrick, Ph.D., Georgetown University, Washington, D.C.
- Paula Miranda, Ph.D., Universidad Católica de Chile
- Jorge Monteleone, Ph.D., Universidad de Buenos Aires
- Cristián Montes Capó, Ph.D., Universidad de Chile
- Naín Nómez, Ph.D., Universidad de Santiago de Chile
- Álvaro Salvador, Ph.D., Universidad de Granada, Spain
- Virginia Sarmiento, M.A., Corda Foundation, New York
- Anthony Stanton, Ph.D., El Colegio de México
- Miguel Ángel Zapata, Ph.D., Hofstra University, New York
A comprehensive bibliography and sources to obtain books by David Rosenmann-Taub are on the Corda Foundation's site The Poetry of David Rosenmann-Taub.